Once On This Island, Jr.
Age: 14-18 (Chicago High School Students)
Wednesday, Sept. 13th from 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Callback Tuesday, Sept. 12th
Contact Jose Sanchez, Jsanchez@TheMiracleCenter.org, to book your audition slot.
Audition Preparation: One 32 bar cut of a song from a contemporary musical to fit the style of the show.
Here are the details for signing up for the Fall program:
1. Visit www.afterschoolmatters.org
2. Click "Apply" (Upper Right Hand corner in Purple)
3. Start your Application
4. When searching for our program in Step 2 click the ZipCode and use "60639" the program
5. Scroll down to "What You Are Interested In" at the bottom you can type in the program name "Search by Program Name":
Youth Dance Ensemble - (The Miracle Center)
Youth Theater Ensemble - (The Miracle Center)
Youth Theater Ensemble - Advanced (The Miracle Center)
5. Follow directions to finish the application
6. Be sure to print the confirmation sheet (Please bring this sheet to your audition)
Stipend for the Fall 2017
Advanced Apprentices: $425
(Requirement for Advances students: must be 16 or older and have 3 seasons with TMC and/or placement from instructor).
Be sure to call Jose Sanchez once you signed up, at 773-276-5933 ext. 2 or Jsanchez@TheMiracleCenter.org.
You'll need to bring your ID and Social Security card for our files.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
CLICK HERE FOR AUDITION FORM
Program Runs from Oct. 3 - Dec. 15, 2017
EVERY Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday from 4:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Parent Orientation: Tuesday, Sept. 19th @ 6:00 pm
Tech Week: Monday. Nov. 27th - Friday, Dec. 1st
Pick-Up Rehearsal: Wednesday, Dec. 6th & Thursday, Dec. 7th from 4:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Friday, Dec. 8th
Saturday, Dec. 9th
Friday, Dec. 15th
Strike Set: Tuesday, Dec. 19th from 4:30 pm - 7:00 pm (Advanced Students)