Once On This Island, Jr.
Age: 14-18 (Chicago High School Students)
Aug. 29t, 30th & 31st from 3:00 pm - 6:0 pm
Sept. 6th & 7th from 4:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Contact Jose Sanchez, Jsanchez@TheMiracleCenter.org, to book your audition slot.
Audition Preparation: One 32 bar cut from a song either from a contemporary musical or a pop/rock song to fit the style of the show. Preferably from the late 70s/early 80s. (HUNTER what would you like them to prepare?)
Here are the details for signing up for the Fall program:
1. Visit www.afterschoolmatters.org
2. Click "Apply" (Upper Right Hand corner in Purple)
3. Start your Application
4. When searching for our program in Step 2 click the ZipCode and use "60639" the program
5. Scroll down to "What You Are Interested In" at the bottom you can type in the program name "Search by Program Name":
Youth Dance Ensemble - (The Miracle Center)
Youth Theater Ensemble - (The Miracle Center)
Youth Theater Ensemble - Advanced (The Miracle Center)
5. Follow directions to finish the application
6. Be sure to print the confirmation sheet (Please bring this sheet to your audition)
Be sure to call Jose Sanchez once you signed up, at 773-276-5933 ext. 2 or Jsanchez@TheMiracleCenter.org.
You'll need to bring your ID and Social Security card for our files.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
CLICK HERE FOR AUDITION FORM
Program Runs from Sept. 26th - Dec. 8th
EVERY Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday from 4:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Parent Orientation: Tuesday, Sept. 19th @ 6:00 pm
Tech Week: Monday. Nov. 27th - Friday, Dec. 1st
Pick-Up Rehearsal: Wednesday, Dec. 6th & Thursday, Dec. 7th from 4:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Friday, Dec. 8th
Saturday, Dec. 9th
Friday, Dec. 15th
Saturday, Dec. 16th
Evaluation Day: Wednesday, Dec. 6th & Thursday, Dec. 7th
Strike Set: Tuesday, Dec. 19th